Wednesday 24 March 2010

Wednesday activities

This time I will describe my general activities on Wednesday. starting from waking up until bedtime that night. I first wake up in the morning at five o'clock in the morning, and my morning prayers. after that while waiting at half past seven in the morning I used to play online games.When six-thirty in the morning I was immediately showered and prepared herself to go to college. Before leaving I did not forget to have breakfast if i have time. Then at seven in the morning I left for college. After that seven-thirty in the morning there was a lesson in English taught by the father Romel Noverino until nine-thirty. Then at half past ten till half past twelve there was a lesson Basic Social Sciences (ISD) is taught by the mother in Sarifah. Then at half past twelve and a half at one time during lunch break. Then at half past one till half past three in the afternoon there was a lesson Programming Algorithm 2B (AP 2B) that taught by Mr. Supeni Tanjung information in the same class at the University Gunadarma E235. Then at half past three in the afternoon till half past five there was a lesson that in 2 CHEMICAL taught by Mr. Iskandar. Because there are more practical at half past six o'clock and usually my friends went to the mosque to perform prayer while waiting for a break at half past six. When the clock showed half past six o'clock my time to carry out practical work in the laboratory 2B AP informatics 3 Gunadarma University until seven-thirty tonight. Afterwards I went home, I usually got home at eight o'clock, after that I immediately shower and change clothes and eat. After that I usually do the work while online facebook, blogs, online games, and more until eleven o'clock at night. After eleven o'clock that night I go to sleep if there is no longer work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India